Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bokashi

I've recently found something as interesting as cloth diaper ( cd's) yupp, you heard it right..it's called Bokashi and you can read it more from a local blogger , bokashi nz , bokashi au . We are residing in an apartment and i was planning to get a set for my mom as she has been using kitchen waste for her plants for as long as i can remember...it's been around for years but not really exposed in KK..so this is great news people!!

I am so glad that i could do something about my kitchen waste too...i'm wondering if i can freeze my kitchen waste and drive over to my parents place and maybe it's a good experiment too....:)

i can't wait to get it next week..only rm100 for the bokashi and bucket. I really hope this will make a great impact for other good people to help spread the word..good news must be spread like wildfire !!

Special thanks to bokashi nz, bokashi composting au and helen of KK

2 comments:

pu said...

hey miranda, thanks for this entry. i have just ordered a set frm helen and spreading the word, to my sis and mom (who is real excited btw). ive also blogged it, hopin the word will spread further n faster.

bZbee said...

hey pu, yeah..i hope this will put those kitchen waste into good use...kesian we all in kk...only now we are exposed to this...:p