Saturday, April 19, 2008

Drool over these CD's

I think I have sufficient Cd's that would last at least 2 days of laundering...and browsing through USA and local e-store are my main weaknesses...drooling over new patterns, design, though they all work the same..( to absorb wetness) the question is..how much can it absorb and do i really need more CD's? As the owner of an online store..the excuse to try and test several varieties of CD's are necessary to experience and also helps to answer some q's ask by other new testers.

I should say I am eyeing these custom CD's since...( Only he knows when 0_0 )...i've always missed it's items..i think by the time i woke up, and checked my e-mails..these cd's are already sold out...and i don't want to sacrifice my beauty sleep for these.

I'm a fan of One Sized, Pockets, fitted cd's...with so many choices out there , I only need to find what's suitable for our lifestyle..like drying time, does it need lots of TLC? cos i surely will have no or less time for TLC...

And i've recently found out that Jamtots hemp insert absorbs way more than a 2 or 3 ply microfibre insert..now..if it's first used as a prefold and later it can be used as an insert, just fold 3 layers and it's done :)

For those who would like to try their sewing skills, you can check it out at diapersewing.com . It has the basic skills and we only need to find raw material for th eproject..( i am yet to get a sewing machine, not now or in the near future..as my spare room is full of CD's...).

And who knows...one fine day, we'll have a country filled with WAH mamas to satisfy our diapering needs

No comments: